Transport to your campus
Public buses to our campuses
- Albury-Wodonga - Martin's Travel Group Albury
- Bathurst - Bathurst Buslines
- Dubbo - Dubbo Buslines
- Orange - Orange Buslines
- Port Macquarie - Busways Port Macquarie
- Wagga Wagga - Busabout Wagga
If you can't get to or from your classes by public bus services, we may be able to help you find alternatives.
Before you request assistance talk to your class mates to see if someone will give you a ride to or from class or if a group of students wants to carpool.
International students who live off campus should talk to their International Student Liaison Officer if they have difficulties getting to or from classes.
Students living in CSU Residences should talk to their RA to find out if students carpool to go shopping in town.
To be eligible you must:
- live off-campus
- be paying SSAF
- not have your own transport
- be studying in sessions 1 or 2 at the Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange, Port Macquarie or Wagga Wagga campus.
For information about alternatives available to you, please email:
Student Liaison Officer (International), Division of Student Services
In your email please include your:
- student number
- subject codes for the classes you need transport for